Invoice Editing Permissions once invoice is Batched.

ashleyle1
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Is there a way to turn off/revoke individual employee's permissions to not be able to edit an invoice once it's been batched? We've had a few issues lately where invoices have been checked and batched, but not yet exported, and an employee will not notice the batch on the invoice and edit the invoice incorrectly, which causes some very time consuming issues... I hunted around in permissions and didn't see anything? But if anyone has any experience with this that would be excellent! 

3 REPLIES 3

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

*edit

Sheena @ NiFT

Sheena_Palacios

Hi @ashleyle1 -- I don't see a separate permission for editing invoices after it changes from pending to posted status. One way you could limit the changes being made, depending on type of changes, is by removing employee's permission to "Unpost batches." You cannot add or remove tasks from a posted invoice, but they will still be able to service location, business unit, job type, and payment.

Sheena @ NiFT

ashleyle1

I've had those removed for a while, we're trying to prevent people from changing things while they're in the batches. We're having people move too quickly and not notice that it's been batched.