Payables Module and Sage Intacct

JJPOND
New Contributor II

How does the payables module flow from ServiceTitan to our Sage Intacct accounting software?  We are trying to determine if we want to turn on the Payables.  I know that we can pay through ST, but how does that payment flow from ST to Intacct?

2 REPLIES 2

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @JJPOND,

Before turning on Payables I would suggest reviewing these articles and the Academy course to get Started with Payables and to find answers to your questions. Also, sending you some useful articles about Intacct. Hope this is helpful. 

JJPOND
New Contributor II

I did go through all of the Academy on Payables.  I also read the articles on Intacct.  Our accounting team is saying that they have to scan the vendor invoice and vendor receiving document into Intacct to help with auditors.  Under the new Payables module, won't the reconciled bill in ST count as the invoice?  Also, once the reconciled bills are batched and exported into Intacct, they show up in the correct GL accounts correct?  Also, when we pay through ST, that payment flows through to Intacct in the correct GL account correct?  Just trying to get all of my bases covered before our next meeting on whether to turn this on or not.  I see all of the ways it can make us more efficient.  Just trying to explain it to accounting.  Thanks for the help!