Fixing PO options, prepaid discount, fuel Surcharge, etc

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Please vote for this idea if you like it and get your friends to upvote it as well!!!

COMMUNITY-I-2131

Let me be the first to say I have loved all the enhancements that have come out over the years on the inventory module.  Colin and JC have done an amazing job and I have loved being able to shape the product enhancement.  There are still a few things I would love to see and I am hoping that others agree and can get these on the roadmap or moved up on the priority list.  

It would be nice if there were more flexible options on POs that matched how our vendors actual bill us.  From this like case quantity for order to a certain sku that then needed to be treated as individual parts, to Fuel Surcharges that are different than the freight charges, to prepaid discounts, non-electronic order surcharges, and taxes sometimes being charged to surcharges and other times being not, the current PO options do not fully fit all our needs.  I love all the things that are happening down stream with purchasing, Payables, P2P, but a lot of these items are pointless if you cant start with an accurate PO that is going to be reflective of how you are going to get billed from your vendor.  

Element Mist
3 REPLIES 3

reneem

Inventory and I have a love-hate relationship..... It will probably stay that way until the day I die.... hahah

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

RandiThompson

rthompso_0-1667228015700.gif

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

JessicaSmith

Yes, inventory has come a long way, but there is definitely still room for improvement!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions