Payment link missing on statement email

ErikaF
New Contributor II

The payment link has stopped showing up on statements for imported customers. It's just a blank spot in the email. Since we are still in our first year with ST, 95% of the customers are imported so the statement functionality is broken for us. This has been with the development team for over a week already. I need to send out statements. Why is this not a priority for ST to fix?? Has anyone found a workaround? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

I did a bit of tinkering. Can you run a test for me now and see if everything is working as expected? To test, Go to the AR management screen, find an imported customer with a balance above $0 and at least 2 invoices, check them off, go to actions>email statement, and under recipients, delete the actual customer's email address and enter in your own instead. Send that and see if the payment link shows up. Let me know your result

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ErikaF
New Contributor II

I see the link!!! Thank you so much! Looks like you can close out these case numbers:

The case you recently opened, 02258934, appears to be related to another open case. To help us serve you better, we've merged this with your existing case, 02258916.

Thanks again!

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Cool! Glad I could get that resolved for you

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

I did a bit of tinkering. Can you run a test for me now and see if everything is working as expected? To test, Go to the AR management screen, find an imported customer with a balance above $0 and at least 2 invoices, check them off, go to actions>email statement, and under recipients, delete the actual customer's email address and enter in your own instead. Send that and see if the payment link shows up. Let me know your result

stephani11
New Contributor

We are also having this issue. What causes the link to work when sending a statement from the AR Management screen but not when sending a statement from the customer page? Sometimes I'm on the phone with a customer and want to send a statement, so I just do it from the customer page since that's where I'm at when I initiate the phone call. Ideally, a payment link would be included whenever a statement is sent regardless of where the statement is sent from.