Quickbooks 2023 Desktop shutting down during export

kmorgan
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi all.

We recently upgraded to Quickbooks 2023 Desktop and we access through Right Networks.  When we are exporting, Quickbooks repeatably shuts down and displays an unrecoverable error.  Has anyone else had this issue?  I have been in touch with Quickbooks and Right Networks but no luck so far.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks, Kelli 

6 REPLIES 6

JenniferK1
New Contributor II

Yes, our IT did that when they upgraded us to this version.  Strange thing is I didn't have an issue until this week after the Service Titan new release.

kmorgan

What finally worked for us was the IT department running a verify data tool in QB.  Since then, I have only seen the error one time.  Hope this helps.  Good Luck

JenniferK1
New Contributor II

Hi, 

We just started having this issue with QB23 Enterprise and Service Titan.  The 1st batch every day that I try to export gives me an unrecoverable error.  I have to restart QB and the Service Titan web connector then it exports ok.  It has been for the last 4 days. 

Did you uninstall all older versions of QBD?

CMSDave

Not sure if this will help but I recently upgraded my QB desktop to QB Enterprise and was having problems until I found out the issues I was having was caused by the fact that I still had the older version of QB installed. Once I un-install the older version of QB off my computer, we encounter no more issues. Goodluck

kmorgan

Thanks CMSDave

I will see if that could be the issue.

Kelli