Vendor paid with credit card, shows as needs to be paid still in QBD

MikeJiT
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi all, 

Seeing an issue with orders placed via a vendor's website where the payment is immediately charged to a credit card. When we create a PO to represent this order(create as sent) and then receive it, after being exported this shows in QB Desktop as a bill to be paid rather than credit card already charged. 

How can I make it so the bill generated by receiving that PO reflects the already charged credit card payment? Is this fixed on Quickbooks side or in ST?

3 REPLIES 3

Martinlogan9
New Contributor III

Not sure if this will help, but it's something that we just got done dealing with. We were having trouble when exporting customer payments into QB online; QB would mark the payment as a journal entry, and not a payment. This would result in the customer still having an opening balance, even though they had paid. 

I contacted my CSM about this and some GL account codes were in ST but not in QB. As a result of them not matching in ST and QB, exporting was a nightmare. 

Not sure if this helps your issue, but maybe it will. 

MikeJiT

Thanks! I appreciate the insight and it gives me a clue of where to look.

MikeJiT

My current theory is using PO type that is set to auto-receive but I am getting hung up thinking it can't be that simple.