SUGGESTION! Collection notes

chelsiebogel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

SUGGESTION!

The invoice screen should have its own notes section. Working in accounting and have to consistently go back to the job screen for collection notes is a pain! We currently have been putting it in the invoice summary but then the customer can see it. We also run into the issue with technicians that are no longer with our company so we cannot update the summary.

HELP! This would make collections so much easier!

5 REPLIES 5

chelsiebogel

COMMUNITY-I-2866

JessicaSmith

definitely voting for this one!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

jessicat1
New Contributor

I agree! That is a fantastic idea! 

RandiThompson

That is a great idea that I would vote for!! We made a custom field on the customer page BUT it doesn't expand with text so it's very awkward to try to go back and read! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

JessicaSmith

This is a great idea! Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. At the top of this screen, click on the IDEAS heading. Then click the ADD A NEW IDEA button. Your idea will have an ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx). If you reply to this thread with that ID after you create it, people can easily search for and upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions