Spiff for who sold the job, not based on splits

Nelson_Gothard
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We are currently having a dilemma with how we are paying out our spiffs. With our current setup, the spiff is applied to the job and it is split up between the technicians doing the work, based on their percentage. Is there a way to remove the spiff from the actual work being done and just give it to the person who sold the job? This is only the case when one technician sells the job and another does the work, but we cannot seem to figure out how to get the commission to only go to the person who sold the job. Is anyone able to help with this, or would be able to point me in the right direction to fix this problem? We need to have the splits to know our individual revenue per technician, but we do not need it to apply to the spiff.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

josh_via
New Contributor III

I don't have any experience yet with Configurable Payroll, but I second Randi. We utilize the Payroll Adjustments within the Payroll Approval tab under your profile drop-down. If you don't have that, I believe your ST rep can give you access, provided you have the permissions. I hope this helps. And thanks for the suggestions above on Configurable Payroll, I'll have to look at that, Thanks again.

MadisonPCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

@Nelson_Gothard You can certainly accomplish this with Configurable Payroll.

Madison Moritz

PamDuffy-PCG

I second this! Configurable Payroll is the way to go.

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

RandiThompson

We enter payroll adjustments for sales commission, thats the only way I know how to do it BUT you might want to look into configurable payroll... you might be able to achieve it there. Its on my fall list do dig into!

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating