What is the process for matching the auto updating journal entries to the bank feed transactionsQBO?

liyaL
New Contributor

Before the update, I have been posting, and exporting batches. When I do that, I match the credit card merchant deposit that comes into the bank feeds for our checking account. I match each transaction in the undeposited funds and create a deposit.

What is the process for this new update that brings everything in as journal entries instead of transactions in "undeposited funds"? Will I be matching the bank feed transactions to the "journal entries"? Or do I just let them all come in as journal entries and "exclude" them from my bank feed? would that effect reconciling the bank account properly?

I was thinking to try the journal entry update with one days auto updating, and mess around with it, but I thought maybe someone can save me some grief here... 

1 REPLY 1

declan2001
New Contributor

If you’re struggling with essay assignments, facing tight deadlines, or simply looking to enhance the quality of your work, StudyProfy is here to support you. By leveraging StudyProfy’s expertise and services, you can navigate the complexities of academic writing with greater ease and confidence. Embrace the support of StudyProfy and take a significant step toward achieving your academic goals. With StudyProfy as your trusted partner, academic success is well within reach.