Booking NEW CUSTOMER setup

ken_w
New Contributor

Does anyone find it annoying that when you set up a new customer in the booking screen that the options for job notifications and marketing updates is a default option in this screen but not invoice/statement delivery?

There should be an option at that point to check the box for either Mail or Email "Invoice & Statement Delivery" as you're entering profile information instead of having to update such an important function after the fact or at batching/bulk emailing time.

Please add 

2 REPLIES 2

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

The struggle is real, I usually do clean up before I send statements and our big membership billings!!! I will defiantly vote for this idea! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

JessicaSmith

This is a great idea! Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so we can upvote your idea!

At the top of this screen, click on the IDEAS heading. Then click the ADD A NEW IDEA button. Your idea will have an ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx). If you reply to this thread with that ID after you create it, people can easily search for and upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions