Copy and paste problems

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

When booking in a call, I like to copy and paste exactly what the client said sometimes from their chat message or their email. I've noticed that for the past few weeks I haven't been able to do this. When I try to paste it into the job summary, it just leaves a blank space (adding in additional spacing/extra lines that are blank) but the words do not paste over. I can copy and paste in the call booking screen however, from the dispatch board flyout if I want to add additional details in, I cannot successfully paste here and must type everything out myself. Has anyone else been experiencing this problem? It has been driving me crazy and I am curious if this is a glitch since the last update or is this now intended behaviour? If it helps, I am using a Mac computer. Thanks in advance for any help!! 🙂

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
2 REPLIES 2

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We use copy/paste frequently too and have not encountered that issue.  We are on Windows laptops...maybe it is a Mac issue?

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Thanks for the heads up. I used to be able to do it on my Macbook however, I recently changed to a Mac desktop computer a few weeks ago and it was around the same time as the update... so I'm not sure which thing may be causing the problem! 

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling