Custom Fields

RebeccaSantiago
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

As I have been learning about the custom fields, I've learned how to add custom fields to certain areas, but would love to be able to customize our call booking screen to delete/deactivate the Start Time & Priority, which I've been told are Service Titan default fields that cannot be touched. Our company does not use these 2 fields, so would like to be able to fully customize the screen to show what's important for our specific company.

1 REPLY 1

AdamCronenberg

To my knowledge, you cannot remove these required fields from the call booking screen but you can at least set a priority level by job type that would mean you wouldn't have to have your CSRs spend time filling out that field.  As for start time, not sure your work flow our why you would want that removed but I would guess that is pretty paramount to have filled out, even if you are booking a job to immediately then put it on hold.  At least with setting the priority by job type, you would have one less required field for your CSRs to fill out.  Hope that helps.

Element Mist