Is there a way to set up an automatic reply to customer chats for non-afterhours?

larryf
New Contributor II

We have an automatic reply set up for after-hours, but I was wondering if there's some sort of temporary automatic reply we could set up for holidays that fall during our usual operating hours?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ashleym_
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Navigate to Settings > Communications > Chat > autoresponder 

You’ll see all the options you’re looking for 😊

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

larryf
New Contributor II

Thank you so, so much!

MadisonPCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

@larryf I believe you're referring to chat. Currently the way to achieve this is to modify your current preferences to all day for the days your office will be closed. I'd make sure you have another one set up to return back to your previous settings on the day that everyone returns to work. Set a reminder for yourself to revisit this area to update to your standard settings when you return. We recommend to our clients to create a checklist for before and after a full company holiday.

Madison Moritz

larryf
New Contributor II

Madison, thanks so much for the quick response! Follow up... How do we set up the automatic replies? LOL
We had someone set them up for us a loooong time ago. They no longer work here, so we're kind of flying blind.

MadisonPCG

@larryf exactly what Ashley shared. Did you have any trouble getting it set up? If you haven't gotten to this task yet, you may find this article Set up Chat Autoresponder from knowledge base to be helpful.  

Madison Moritz

ashleym_

Navigate to Settings > Communications > Chat > autoresponder 

You’ll see all the options you’re looking for 😊