Link Preventative Maintenance Job to another job/Invoice

alexalvarado
New Contributor II

If we go out for a service call that then turns into us also doing the preventative maintenance for one of the upcoming visits a customer may have, is there a way to link the preventative maintenance that shows as still be needed to that exact job & invoice that it is performed on? Like is there an area to type in Job #7021 or something like that?

I know there's a button to say complete for the maintenance but no way to link to when it was completed so we can see notes from the PM.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rstare
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

This is on the job page, and can be used to indicate that a recurring service event was completed on a job.

Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 10.24.33 PM.png

Can also be done from mobile when the tech is on the job here by clicking history, selecting the recurring service event on the right, and then selecting complete.

Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 10.26.42 PM.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

rstare

This is on the job page, and can be used to indicate that a recurring service event was completed on a job.

Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 10.24.33 PM.png

Can also be done from mobile when the tech is on the job here by clicking history, selecting the recurring service event on the right, and then selecting complete.

Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 10.26.42 PM.png

alexalvarado
New Contributor II

That's what I was told before but there has been some that don't have that option for whatever reason. That is why I decided to post it here. Some show what you posted and others don't

I believe the options are no longer available to attach to the recurring service after the job is exported.