Make preferred tech more visible on location profile

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I love that in the customer location you can select the customer's preferred tech however, I wish it was more visible! Could we add it to the top of the page near the customer's name? Or find a way to make it stand out more - add a banner, bright font colour?

To vote, please visit:

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-3838

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

brandy_a
New Contributor III

We also use color coded tags for each of our technicians that we add to a Customer Record and/or their Location Record to help our CSR/Dispatcher's know which tech a customer prefers to have come out. It's a quick visual aide for them. 😊

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Geo7
New Contributor

I love this suggestion! I believe we can take it a step further when it comes to the dispatch board because appointments get moved around all the time. I believe there should be a feature that gives you an alert when trying to reassign a customer's preferred technician for their appointment. Using color coded tags sounds like a great workaround, but implementing this for accounts with thousands of customers and 50+ technicians is too time-consuming.

brandy_a
New Contributor III

We also use color coded tags for each of our technicians that we add to a Customer Record and/or their Location Record to help our CSR/Dispatcher's know which tech a customer prefers to have come out. It's a quick visual aide for them. 😊

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

@mirdesch Check out this idea!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling