Outbound Calls

mdrake
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

It appears to me the CSR Metrics Scorecard on the Modular Dashboard is only tracking inbound calls.  How can we track the # of outbound calls made each day? Can this be added to the scorecard? Also, we want to see how many jobs we're booked from outbound calls. Is this possible?

6 REPLIES 6

mdrake

I appreciate your response.  Is this a custom report you'll built?  I don't see it in my reports list.  Reports is not my strong suit, especially when it comes to building custom reports.  😞

KristinS1

This is a Service Titan Report.  Also, another great thing about this report is that it shows the cancellations per CSR.  This is one of my favorites! 

Kristin Smith
Covenant Plumbing

mdrake

I don't see the report in my list so I guess I will reach out to my CSM team.  Thank you!

Chayo80

You can use the Call Center Performance by CSR report or  you can create your own CSR metrics dashboard or use the prebuilt CSR Manager Dashboard

Chayo80_0-1695827413401.png

mdrake

Thanks for the tip!  I will check out this report.  What I was looking for is not on the CSR Manager Dashboard but maybe this will be my first opportunity to build a custom dashboard.  Everything seems to be focused on inbound calls but the outbound calls are important to us as well.  

Jmrumer
New Contributor II

Hello mdrake,
To measure Outbound call effectiveness my company uses an outbound calls by employee report. This report also allows us to add job data as additional fields in the report. This means we can see the total number of Outbounds made by each CSR as well as whether or not it generated a Job booking.

Jmrumer_0-1695813803446.png

Hope this helps!