Outgoing Non-customer Calls

service12
New Contributor

Would love to have the ability to make outgoing calls to numbers not currently in the system or linked to a client.  Is there a way to dial an outgoing number through ST without creating a new customer?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

There isn't right now, but several of us wish there was! There is at least one idea that you could vote  for to maybe make this happen faster! 

Contact Directory for Vendors and Techs | ServiceTitan Community Ideas

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

alyssae
New Contributor III

I was wondering the same thing about outbounding from Service Titan!

Until there is a better solution, the only temporary solution I can think of would be to make one "outbound" account. I have not done this myself, so I don't know the hiccups it would come with. You would have to add a phone number to the account, call it from service titan, then probably delete it from the "outbound" account. Not sure if this is worth the extra work for what you are trying to accomplish, but its the best I could think of other than using another third party soft phone service or a hard/ desk phone. 

Miranda

There may be some other ideas too but I didn't find anything in my quick search. 

faribam1
New Contributor III

We've wished for this for so long too!

Miranda

There isn't right now, but several of us wish there was! There is at least one idea that you could vote  for to maybe make this happen faster! 

Contact Directory for Vendors and Techs | ServiceTitan Community Ideas

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Thanks for sharing. I had voted for this as well. I hope they are able to implement it moving forward!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

faribam1
New Contributor III

Voting now!