Tags for Locations under Customer Profile

BevStillman
New Contributor

It would be helpful if the tags on the customer profile would auto populate for each service location added under the customer profile when creating the new location. When adding a new location, it doesn't give you the option to add tags. Even after you add the customer location, you have to go in and edit the new location and then add the tags to that specific service location. It would be nice if once a new location that is added under a customer profile, the tags from the main customer profile would automatically appear for each new location.

7 REPLIES 7

Apodacamarissa
New Contributor

It would be helpful if all the tags associated with the location appear in the "Tags Column" when searching locations under the magnify glass. Also found it doesn't show location specific tags on reports at times I need it to. 

Upwork1
New Contributor II

Add to Zapier the possibility of adding tag types in bulk for locations, not only the customer page.

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I have different tags for locations and for customers, so i wouldn't want them to necessarily auto populate, but I do like the idea of being able to add a tag during the creation of a customer or new location!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

RandiThompson

You should post this as an Idea in the Ideas tab in the top right corner and come back here and post the ID so people can vote on it! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

JessicaSmith

Yeah @reneem what are you thinking? IDEA lady!!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

reneem

The tags I use just wouldn't work for the auto populate feature!!! Like Landlord/Tenant on a location shouldnt go on a customer page! Because we have two of their properties that one they live at and one they dont. So I like being able to add the tags during the creation of location or creation of customer. Just not auto-populate, personally :).

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

RandiThompson

I agree, like toggle to "copy to location" 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating