Web Scheduling

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

We are running into issues because our service times are 8-noon and 1-5 yet our web scheduler gives customers chance to pick specific times. Secondly, we are closed on Sundays but the web scheduler allows customer to choose service on Sunday. Is there anyway to make changes to the template of the web scheduler?

4 REPLIES 4

Dingbat
New Contributor II

I agree that the form needs work in terms of what we can customize. The functionality and the phone number lookup are amazing. The overly simple look and inability to change basically anything in a bummer. You can't even change the name from "Welcome to Web Scheduler" which doesn't make sense for everyone. "What type of service do you need?" is the next part. What if not everything is a service? There is no way to schedule and 'estimate/quote/pickup/delivery' or "Gutter Guard Consultation". Then there is no place to add instructions for the user anywhere. What if we want to let them know we have loads of services that can only be scheduled via phone? I don't see any where to add that. Then this "Tell us more about the issue (optional)
More detailed information can help us solve the problem." What if it's not an issue or a problem? Installing a water heater is neither an issue, nor a problem and this sounds overly negative. We don't even want that part and we can't hide it. You can't even customize anything until the thank you message which for some reason is limited to like 56 characters. We need to tell them what is next and what to expect , and not in the email, in the scheduler. 

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Hi @Cherie Hudson - yes, you are correct! My mistake as I misread your original post @Tim Chapman . You can set your business hours by going to Settings > Business Hours to customize your hours of operation. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks all!

cherie_m
Contributor III

We already have this feature @Dalena Nguyen are you sure it's not already released?

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Hi @Tim Chapman - thanks for posting this discussion! You are able to customize your hours of operation by going to Settings > Business Hours. Thanks again!