When we click a customers number and our phone rings and we answer it to be connected to the customer, is there a way to get it to ring to only our desk phone, instead of everyone's phone in the office? I placed a call and another CSR picked up the phone

ilenab
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

6 REPLIES 6

ilenab

I will try this. Thank you!

info_nor
New Contributor II

Llena, I believe you are right and there is a way to test it. If you know your extension (usually it is displayed on your desk phone) go to settings-people-employee's. Click on edit next to your name.

Screenshot 2021-06-02 150743Make sure you scroll down and select "Save"

Then test it- 

ilenab

We have our own extensions. We were on the phone with ST and Comcast. It was the actual phone itself that needed to be "programmed" that way, but when we called the phone guy, he said that wasn't possible to do. I know he is wrong because other companies do it.

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

Just out of curiosity, do your desks not have their own phone numbers, direct dial? Ours do. Any time we click, it rings just to our desk. Every desk is set up through Service Titan. When we were working from home last year, we set our cell phones up so that we could call out from them and customers would not have our personal numbers.

ilenab

Our phone guy told us there was no way to make this happen. So we are just having to yell out, Making a call, don't answer lol.

info_nor
New Contributor II

Did you get an answer to this question?

We have our extensions programed.