Marketing - Share your Favorite Campaigns

BayleeR
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

As a new marketer that is has been connected to trades for 10 years now, but just now working on the marketing end of the trades I want to hear what your favorite campaign has been in your company thus far?

I have heard of BOGO deals, donations to charity deals, and even vacation giveaways for marketing campaigns! These are all wonderful, but I want to know what has worked for you, been the most fun and the most attractive for customers.  We have some huge goals for this year and what to make every season count! 

Lets share our knowledge so we can build our whole team ST up, hit our goals, learn from each others experiences and celebrate our wins together! 😍

"A rising tide lifts all boats!"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hey Baylee! My favorite campaigns are here: https://mypowerhouse.group/blog/10-servicetitan-marketing-pro-campaigns-every-contractor-should-have...

My personal favorite is "friends and family week" or a "XYZ Town Week" - perfect to have on-deck when things are a bit slow. 

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

In the summer we offer BOGO 50% off maintenances. This offer gets us so many people booking in and it helps us to complete both the furnace and the AC maintenance all in one visit! We will run charity campaigns too such as "filters aren't the only thing you should check" and we will donate money from each box of filters sold to the breast cancer society. 

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

RobinC

Great article, Pam. I have some of these, but scheduling the ones I didn't right now!

PamDuffy-PCG

Awesome!! Glad I could help! 

---
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

spetrie
Contributor II

@BayleeR Great way of getting new ideas!

BayleeR

I thought you might like that idea! 😊

PamDuffy-PCG

Hey Baylee! My favorite campaigns are here: https://mypowerhouse.group/blog/10-servicetitan-marketing-pro-campaigns-every-contractor-should-have...

My personal favorite is "friends and family week" or a "XYZ Town Week" - perfect to have on-deck when things are a bit slow. 

---

Thank you so much for sharing this link with us! I just emailed our office manager the link and shared the ideas with her. 🙂

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

PamDuffy-PCG

@KhianaKlatt awesome! 

---

BayleeR

This is wonderful!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!! Are these campaigns that you developed?