Zapier - ST and Calendar

cfalone
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Is anyone using Zapier to create a calendar event when a job is booked? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ericmaxon
New Contributor

YES you can!  The functionality is not perfect - you can have a calendar appointment made in google calendar but the appointment will not update if it gets deleted or moved

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

JessicaMHC
New Contributor

Has there been any progress working through some of the kinks/ functionality of this? 

ericmaxon
New Contributor

YES you can!  The functionality is not perfect - you can have a calendar appointment made in google calendar but the appointment will not update if it gets deleted or moved

JessicaSmith

That's totally possible! My question is- how would you remove it from the calendar when the job cancels? Or reschedules? I'm not sure there's a great way to do that and you could end up with calendar events that are no longer accurate.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

cfalone

I want to use this mostly for our supervisors. They are partly in the office and partly on the road so I am trying to find one place to have their daily schedules. I guess if someone cancels or rescheduled it will be up to the supervisor to make the adjustment. 

Thank you for this aspect of it! I hadn't thought about that. 

Yeah zapier is good to add, not remove or edit. You'd need a product that synchronizes the events every so often. (We do sell that product, but I don't want to link it here and be flagged as spam)

wch_alex

We don't use Zapier here but I think it would be really cool to see this. I think if ST could send out notifications to our techs when their next job is would be the best solution for us here. I will be following this to see how Zapier could be used.

I did however see this on their website. LINK

If this helped please leave a kudo below!