What software would you like to see come to Canada?

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

As a Canadian ST user in the trades, I have discovered that the US has some ST features as well as some software options that are not yet available here in Canada. I’m not going to lie – I am a little bit jealous! 

In a recent ST podcast (https://www.servicetitan.com/podcast/jonathan-brewster-interview) Jonathon Brewster from Aqua Clear Water Systems spoke of a system that notifies them when one of their clients puts their home for sale. This gives them a chance to reach out to them. You can thank them for being a loyal client and ask them where they are moving to. If they are still staying in your area, you can then update their ST location in your file, so you do not lose track of them. This is brilliant! It costs so much in marketing to find new customers so why not do your best to keep the ones you already have? I know Canada has different privacy laws, but I would love to see something like this come to Canada! As I work through our recurring services, I have been finding that SO many customers have moved (especially since the pandemic). This could be a real game changer! 

What software would you like to see come here to Canada that would help your business? Drop an idea below in the comments! 👇  

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
0 REPLIES 0