OBrianEne
Former Titan

With ServiceTitan Basic Phone Integration, every incoming call to your office is automatically tracked and recorded, empowering you with the information you need to benefit your business.

Some of these benefits include: Managing your numbers and porting existing phone numbers. With basic phone integration you don’t need to change any phone numbers you are currently using for your business. Instead, you can port all your numbers into ServiceTitan. All of your advertised numbers, regardless of where or how they are advertised, become tracking numbers in ServiceTitan. Your main company phone number is also a tracking number.

Want to learn more? Read the full Knowledge Base article here Full Article 

Screen Shot 2022-05-10 at 5.41.40 PM.png
Comments
theheata
New Contributor

Is this Phones Pro?

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

@theheata no, this is all in the basic phones functionality!

theheata
New Contributor

@JessicaSmith I just want to be crystal clear. The tracking numbers that you create in ST, and Phone Recordings on the invoice and profile are attached. All is in the basic function. I have phones pro now, but im fed up with them and wanting to cancel that.

JessicaSmith

@theheata that's correct! I do not have phones pro and I do have tracking numbers and phone recordings.

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I love that calls are recorded so you can listen to them later to ensure you spelled things correctly or to double check what a customer said. It is also a great safety feature too!

Version history
Last update:
‎02-27-2023 02:39 AM
Updated by:
Contributors