Personal Development

BayleeR
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I don't know about you, but I am constantly on a "Be Better" journey. I am always looking at ways to better myself personally and professionally. Books and Events are my thing I just love a good expo and a solid book that can grow your mindset!!! 

What are some of your most favorite books you have read to boost your mindset and encourage your personal development... I am dying for some good recommendations for my next book! 

I just finished Atomic Habits for the 2nd time! 

14 REPLIES 14

mirdesch
Contributor II

The workout platform that I use (Bodi) has a whole mindset program on there that is updated monthly. I am currently participating in that. 

But also following for some book suggestions for a good summer read!

ChelseaTitan
Contributor

Replying so I can see responses 🙂

Dispatch and Office Supervisor - Smelly Mel's Plumbing

MirandaMel

"Don't Feed the Elephants" by Sara Noll Wilson.  It is a fun read about all the different "elephants" in our lives (avoidance, blame...etc..) with a quirky way of understanding and implementing changes.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

SGhirard
Contributor II

LadyTitans partnered with Dave Rothacker (the book KING) created a list of book recommendations just for us!  Here is a great list to start with! 

I also take leadership classes at Rapport International- The previous owner of the company I worked for started my journey with these courses. I highly recommend it. (Google, Government, lots of large companies send their staff here, if you need an invite let me know, invite only)

Lead on! 

jessylong
New Contributor III

women in leadership by claire christle leadership & culture why managersfail and leaders prevail by john and katie mccann 

Endie Long

JessicaSmith

I'm currently participating in Dave Rothacker's 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership Mastermind through Go Time. So it's a great book to read but the mastermind really helps you dig in and relate the information to yourself.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Whittaker
New Contributor III

"You are a badass"

"The Magnolia Story"

"Girl, Wash Your Face"

"The Hope We Hold"

"Hold on, But Don't Hold Still"

These are some on my audible list that I've enjoyed! 

Chelsea

shannon_15
New Contributor II

First time here 😊 SNA AB80 book club is on 101 Essays that will change the way you think by Brianna Wiest. 

JessicaSmith

Women in HVACR Book Club is reading the same book! So good.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions