03-23-2023 07:20 AM - edited 03-23-2023 07:22 AM
I don't know about many others, but I am READY FOR SUNSHINE!!!☀️ I know this time of year can be such a struggle mentally. After months of cold, gloomy days it just seems to make getting up in the morning and coping with difficult situations harder.
Lack of sleep, Stress, and This Weather can make Everyday duties overwhelming with time. I just want to come in and say you are dearly loved and treasured, even on the days you don't feel you did your best. I, personally (and along with many others) am so thankful for you and your contributions to this community. To be a light for us all around the world, that may have no one else to confide in.
On those hard days stand strong and don't let it destroy you! We are all here cheering you on! ❤️ Find time for self-care and treat yourself to something that brings you joy! You are worthy of a break from the grind.
How bout we take a quick moment today and share something sweet. We all have so many things to be grateful for. I would love to hear/see some of the wonderful things that brighten your world. Lets share our joy and brighten others day as well!
03-23-2023 08:24 AM
Here in what we normally refer to as sunny LA has been oddly gloomy too- nonstop raining for weeks! But I'm also very ready for all the sun in spring and summer! ☀️
Here is just one picture of what I'm grateful for 🙂
03-23-2023 08:31 AM - edited 03-23-2023 08:33 AM
Oh my word what a sweetheart! WE have 4 Border Collies and 99% of the time they are blessings. the other 1% they jump the fence and go on a country adventure through our rural area.. 😂
03-23-2023 11:52 AM
03-23-2023 12:00 PM
03-23-2023 08:26 AM
Thank you @BayleeR ! I needed that today for sure!
I heavily depend on Jesus and coffee all day! Today I am thankful for the Sunshine and looking forward to Spring! It can't come soon enough!
03-23-2023 08:32 AM
Amen!!! I wouldn't make it a day with out Jesus, Coffee on the other hand I could pass 😜 Come On Sunshine!
03-23-2023 12:02 PM
This is such a sweet post that is much needed this time of year! I am thankful for my boss @mirdesch who always encourages me. I'm thankful for her adorable kiddos that always bring a smile to my face. I am also very thankful for my adorable pets that bring me comfort and cuddles! I'm grateful for my amazing friends who help me through those gloomy days. Spring is on the way - flowers, gardening, sunshine!
03-23-2023 12:09 PM
I love when we can create a team of encouragement within our workplace! I've worked in places that were so cut throat that you dreaded going to work.. I am remote 500 miles away from our company and that company has my best friend and I love that her and I can chat and work together and build each other up daily!! So many beautiful things to be grateful for.
03-23-2023 12:03 PM
One of the adorable pets I am grateful for. He enjoys the snow more than I do haha.