Business Units displayed on the dispatch board

ginahitc
New Contributor II

We have (3) business units and I have selected all of them to appear through the settings icon on the dispatch board.  However, with the last update, the dispatch board is only showing two BU's.  I have to manually select the third on the actual dispatch board every time I refresh the screen, which defeats the purpose of having setting.  Does anyone else have this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TheChickenLady
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

double check under the black gear on the dispatch board that you have all BU chosen under board appearance.  

TheChickenLady_0-1682599144662.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

TheChickenLady

double check under the black gear on the dispatch board that you have all BU chosen under board appearance.  

TheChickenLady_0-1682599144662.png

I have all BU's selected under the settings icon but it's not translating to the actual board.  What I think is happening, is that sometimes I take away one BU and the next time I open the dispatch board it's defaulting to last setting rather than my board appearance settings.

heather_4
Contributor

And selecting "ALL" at the bottom doesn't keep them on your screen? 

heather_4_0-1682598894413.png

ginahitc
New Contributor II

It does; however, if I deselect one BU then it defaults to that setting the next time I open the dispatch board, rather than my default settings under board appearance.