Chat Issues

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We are having issues with some of our chat messages coming in. When they come through as a big message and get split into smaller ones, parts of them don't come through. My boss has them set up to come to his cell phone and mine. and we get all the parts through there. Anyone else have issues with this?

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC
8 REPLIES 8

MirandaMel

Same here...ST support got back to me with a technical explanation and that it is known and being worked on.  But yikes!!!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

It helps knowing we aren't the only company struggling with this but I hope they fix it. I have been having this problem since last year.

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

Miranda

I have been too. I was just newer then and didn't realize I could bring it up somewhere like this 😊 I'm learning!

Miranda

Yikes is right!

Miranda

I'm glad to know it's not just us and thankfully I can still see them on my phone. I have noticed it before and just dealt with it, but it is getting old!

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I don't have it set up to come to my phone - only the owners do. So I have to reach out to them and have them send me screen shots of the full chats so I can reply. But this also affects the ST score then because I am not replying to chats as fast as a result sometimes. So frustrating!

Khiana Klatt

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

We have been told it is a known issue and the developers are working on it. But so far, no other progress has been made and it is still happening.

Khiana Klatt

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

YES! We have been dealing with this for MONTHS and it is driving me crazy and support has been no help. It is good to know that it is not just our company. Thank you so much for sharing. I cannot see them on my laptop but my boss can view them on her cell phone. I have sent in countless screenshots to support!! @mirdesch 

Khiana Klatt