Call Recordings with dispatch

kaceyhar
New Contributor

We need a feature that when a dispatcher calls a technician through service titan, the calls are recorded. I was in a chat earlier to try to find a specific phone call, and ST confirmed that this is not yet a feature and suggested I post it in here. We have a current situation where a dispatcher was very rude and degrading to a technician, but since the call was not recorded we cannot find it as back proof. Please make this happen with the next upgrade!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

scottf_GBO
Contributor II

We created our business as a customer, then each truck as a location.  The techs call in and we can call out all with the recording of ST available

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

KristenMiller
New Contributor II

I know this is an older thread, but wouldn't it be a better solution to have it be recorded without creating each truck as a location, so that when we call from the dispatch board, we could search for the call and the date by the CSR who called? I understand that creating the business as a customer works, but it makes the ease of calling through the dispatch board moot. 

scottf_GBO
Contributor II

You can go to the customer page or the location page... if the number is in ST, it will be there under Calls.  

OR -- you can go to the search page, select calls and look up the number

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts

scottf_GBO
Contributor II

We created our business as a customer, then each truck as a location.  The techs call in and we can call out all with the recording of ST available

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts