Can I change the order of techs on the dispatch board and/or can I change the order of employee groups i.e. installation vs technicians vs door sales? Thank you.

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

6 REPLIES 6

erinpbradley
Contributor

This solution worked for me! But a drag & drop or custom order feature would be nice for future development. 

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

@Shannon Muncy? No need for apologies whatsoever, Shannon. You've been nothing but helpful!

@Scott Kale? I'm glad your dispatch board is better organized now. Let me know if there's anything else we can do to help maximize the opportunities for your day to day.

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Thank you Peggy and Shannon. We have it organized much better now. I think we might do the same for the names inside the group as well. I'd like to see them in order of New Job Call Ave to make it easier for us to book the right tech to maximize the opportunities.

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

 I work for Scott, so I went and just talked to him. I should have put the details for others. Sorry about that!

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Hi @Scott Kale? ,

Thanks for asking your question on Community. @Shannon Muncy? is correct in that the techs appear in alphabetical order as do the employee groups.

So the way to work through this and in order to organize your view of the dispatch board so that the teams show up in the order you wish them to is to simply add the number "1" to the team you want to see on top, and then add the number "2" to the one you want to see second, and so on and so forth. I.e. "1. Installation"; "2. Technicians"; "3. Door Sales."

You can accomplish this by going to settings --> people --> technicians --> edit the "team" field on their individual profiles. Just ensure that the naming convention you choose is the same for the various teams so they get grouped together appropriately.

Let me know if this works for you or if you have further questions/concerns.

Thank you!

Peggy

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Yes. It is alphabetical