Capacity Planning on Dispatch Board - still greying out the board

hillsowner
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Capacity planning has put grey fields across the dispatch board, which then covers up the Team names.  I know this issue had been submitted to the engineers to resolve, but it's been months and still has not been resolved.  It's not a good solution to say "write shorter team names", because our teams rely on the team name descriptions and we cannot see them beyond 2-3 words.  Is there an update and a fix for this issue so that the team names will sit on TOP of the grey blocks from capacity planning? 

Screenshot 2022-09-28 084136.jpg

Stacey A Pelster
Service Titan Certified Coach/Provider
CEO/President - SVP Office Intutiion
2 REPLIES 2

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @hillsowner - as promised, I am following up with you on this. I just checked the internal ticket, and there hasn't been any change to the status since I last posted. I will continue to keep an eye on it and update you again in two weeks. From what I can tell, this is classified as a lower priority ticket as there are some work-arounds (e.g., shorten names, as you already mentioned). 

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the meantime. Otherwise, I'll reach out again in two weeks.

Thank you!

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @hillsowner - thank you for your patience. 

I can understand how frustrating this can be. Yes, you are correct, this is a known issue. I can tell you that the Product team is working on prioritizing this issue against other items. I will be keeping an eye on the internal ticket and get back to you in two weeks to let you know what progress made on resolving this issue.