Classifying Calls?

ssiegfri
New Contributor III

Howdy everyone!

At one of the sessions at Pantheon, the speaker spoke about "classifying calls" at either the end of the day or end of the week. I dont remember her name unfortunately.

What exactly does this mean? How does this help? How is it done?

I am not sure our dispatchers do this and if it helps in some way, id like to know how/why.

Thanks in advance!

-Shane

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

jpovey
New Contributor III

I would think it would be reviewing calls at the end of each day to make sure they were classified properly.

On the dashboard you should see a representative caller report that you can click on and see calls that need review.

If your calls are not properly classified the reports are not going to show you what is really going on.

View solution in original post

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi, Shane! @ssiegfri regarding your questions, @jpovey hit the nail on the head. Here's additional info on when and how-to reclassify calls in ServiceTitan!

Hope this helps!

Sheena @ NiFT

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Diablojay
New Contributor

We classify each call throughout the day, that way the calls are still fresh. We created various call types, all our tech calls get linked to the job they were working on unless they were calling about something unrelated. 

We have - 

Technician/Spam/Vendor/Hang-Up/Follow-up just to name a few 🙂 

Sheena_Palacios

Hi, Shane! @ssiegfri regarding your questions, @jpovey hit the nail on the head. Here's additional info on when and how-to reclassify calls in ServiceTitan!

Hope this helps!

Sheena @ NiFT

ok excellent! Thank you for that link!

ill talk to our dispatch manager and see how they are doing things.

-Shane

jpovey
New Contributor III

I would think it would be reviewing calls at the end of each day to make sure they were classified properly.

On the dashboard you should see a representative caller report that you can click on and see calls that need review.

If your calls are not properly classified the reports are not going to show you what is really going on.