Dispatch Board Issues

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I have had issues with scheduling non-job events. I set the time for 7am-9am for training and clicked save. When I went back to the dispatch board, the time was changed to 9am-11am. I can't get it to stay in the time frame I want. Has anyone else had an issue with this?

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC
4 REPLIES 4

Miranda

Thanks for that tip! As far as I can see, the time zones are correct. All of our jobs seem to be scheduling just fine. I just got a new computer and I'm using Microsoft instead of Google Chrome. I didn't know if that could be affecting it somehow maybe? I'm not the smartest when it comes to technology issues 🤦‍♀️

My understanding is that ServiceTitan is built/most tested on Chrome, so if you can I'd switch to that.

I had an employee recently with a new computer that wouldn't show the right time when she went to Clock In on ServiceTitan (she is in accounting so she wouldn't have been booking jobs). If I recall correctly we fixed it with Windows by changing "Set Time Automatically" to "On" and then ensured the right Time Zone was selected and that fixed it. Maybe check those settings in Windows?

DiamondK1_0-1678482452224.png

Kristen Johnson - Office Manager - Diamond Heating Cooling, Plumbing & Electric

Miranda

Thank you for suggesting that! I did check my settings and they seem to be set up like you suggested. I have heard some other talk about it being a Microsoft issue. Thanks again!

BaileyTM
New Contributor

Im new here but I would check your time zone settings.