Dispatch Goals

dianam8686
New Contributor III

Good Morning,

I am not a dispatcher however I am looking for what everyone suggests or follows for dispatchers.  Do you have goals such as they need to call 40 customers a day and try to get them booked?  We are hoping to add some guidelines and some stability to our dispatch position and hope to get some goals/rules/guidelines put into place to help with this.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

asnow
Valued Contributor II

Hello Diana! I also answered this question in our CSR/Dispatcher Group here in Community, but wanted to answer here on the Dispatch section of the Community as well. 

A few months ago I did a webinar where I went over performance KPIs for CSRs and Dispatchers. You can view the article and webinar here.

In the webinar, I talk about running a Dispatcher Performance report, which will show all the possible things you can measure in that report. As a leadership team, it's up to you to decide which of these metrics are most important for your dispatcher to focus on based upon your goals for profit, revenue, call volume, and efficiency. A dispatcher has the ability to influence all of these metrics based upon their ability to effectively manage the calls on the dispatch board.

Dispatcher KPIs.PNG

Chayo80
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Yes, we have a dispatcher meeting every other week, we run CSR call metrics and look at booked jobs, cancelled jobs and reasons, membership renewals, recurring services booked, abandoned calls, revenue and monthly goal. Making sure CSR/Dispatcher close the green bubble. We also look at the sold and unsold estimates, making sure we are scheduling all return visits for repairs and that all unsold estimates have been emailed.