Dispatch board functionality with payroll

WaterlinePlumb
New Contributor II

Currently, when you book a job.. the guys payroll (hourly) reflects when they log in and out of jobs as I would expect. But..... If I add a non job item on dispatch ie staff meeting, payroll reflects the time on dispatch regardless of how long it actually is.  I would like the non job events to act the same as the job events so if my guys show up 30 mins late to a meeting, they are paid appropriately.  I've had some situations on a slower day that I book someone to work at the office to clean up some piping here, book it for 4 hours, he comes for 45 mins clocks out of ST and got paid for 4 hours as it went unnoticed.  also notes on these would be helpful... non job event to wholesaler.. the office is always asking.. why 2 hours.. two wholesalers missing parts.. I could really use notes on these events.  Anyone have a workaround? 

2 REPLIES 2

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

They can clock into those events on mobile and then it will track the actual time they spend on the event! I think I made a loom for my company about this, let me find it for you!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

Here you go! https://www.loom.com/share/72c60c9a6d494d2cabdcb7bbb9d0d229

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions