Dispatch your way to success!

Mhayashi
New Contributor II

Hi Everyone,

I’m a product designer on Dispatch and we’re working to improve our dispatch experience. We’d love to get your feedback on an additional view for Dispatch Board (Weekly Board). A little over 2 weeks ago we sent out a link for 2 versions of the weekly board view and got tons of useful feedback, this study will focus only on one design solution based on the feedback we have received.

Within the link, you will find a series of missions to complete and questions to answer. Please take this study in a quiet place – such as an office or your home. This link will be recorded so please think out loud as much as possible!

Link to survey: https://t.maze.co/107289573

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

AKUMP
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I'd love to give feedback on this new design but maze has been giving me all kinds of trouble! From the few moments I was able to look at it, the weekly view looks interesting though! 

Angela Kump
Jr. Sys Admin - Bonney

Mhayashi
New Contributor II

Hi! Do you think you can try again using Google Chrome? Technically the following browsers should work with Maze. If not you may need to clear the cache and do a hard refresh on your browser. 

e_dunn
Former Titan

@mquigley ^ here is the next version of the Dispatch Board test. I'm sure @Mhayashi would like to get your thoughts!

mquigley

thanks @e_dunn ! I will check it out