Smart Dispatch

Msimeonoff
New Contributor II

Are any of you using Smart Dispatch? If so, how has this freed up your dispatchers and what have they been able to accomplish that they weren't able to before?

2 REPLIES 2

TFreeman
New Contributor III

Here is a link to a recent webinar that Jason Brady (a contractor who uses ServiceTitan’s Smart Dispatch) presented in. This may help answer some questions as well. https://www.servicetitan.com/webinar/smart-dispatch

TFreeman
New Contributor III

I’ll let others chime in who have specifically used Smart Dispatch at their companies. But in general one thing I think about is scaling overhead. Meaning, how can I add more revenue without proportionally adding fixed expenses. This is one of those levers. Using the same number of dispatchers while growing top line revenue allows more dollars to flow directly to the bottom line. 
If the question is more short term, a few ideas that the dispatchers could do with extra time is outbound follow ups on unsold estimates, scheduling jobs for part orders that have been received, verifying materials have accurately been added to invoices, confirming timesheets, reclassifying calls, following up on unbooked leads, riding along with technicians, dismissing closed lost estimates, building estimate/proposal templates, etc. Actions may vary widely depending on the needs of the company.