Fill my route through dispatch by searching current clients

dan_rugc
New Contributor II

I would like our CSR's/dispatchers to be able to maximize those routes that only have one or two jobs in a particular area - a few days to a few weeks in advance. By using a job address from a route, the team would have the ability to perform a search for all previous clients.  Once the list of clients for potential jobs is generated for that route, a bulk or singular message is sent to that list stating we will be in the area on such a day.  Example: Technician Frank is scheduled to be at 1234 main street with only that job and could use two or three more. CSR performs a search for all past clients by business unit(s) near 1234 main street either by: same street, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, etc,  The past client list is populated, the csr selects all or some and is able to send a chat about being in their neighborhood/area. This optimization needs to be separate from marketing pro and a standard feature on the dispatch screen. The feature could be called Route Fill or Route Bomb. Thoughts? I posted in Ideas as Route Bomb for votes.

4 REPLIES 4

jyoung53D1
New Contributor III

dan_rugc, there isn't anything that is going to automatically generate for you.  We have typical maintenance periods we setup as reoccurring, and those we can generate and call.  There isn't anything automated today that is going to help you be more proactive, it has to be generated.

dan_rugc
New Contributor II

Yep, understood.  It was more of a suggestion for the software.  Thanks for responding.

dan_rugc
New Contributor II

I'm not sure that's the same thing that I was trying to achieve.  I'm looking for a way from the dispatch board to develop a list of leads (past clients not scheduled for any service) based on a specific route that doesn't have enough work.  We then reach out to those leads through a bulk chat letting them know we will be in their area just in case they need any of our services. That said, I will look into the suggestion you made.  Thank you for responding. 

jyoung53D1
New Contributor III

Dan_rugc, you would need to setup zones for all the service area zip codes.  Then you can also turn on Predictive Scheduling to allow your CSR's to book those jobs with best route, based on which zones the tech will be in.  You can use those same zones in the Recurring Booking screens.  This takes a bit of setup, but if you have annual maintenance/service of some sort, you can setup recurring booking based on year of service.  You can pull a list from there by zone.  I'm sure if you don't want to setup annual maintenance, you could get a report by zone with last service date.