Get Ready for Teams Management - Organize Your Dispatch Board Your Way!

scburns
New Contributor III

🎉 Exciting News! Our long-awaited feature, Teams Management, is finally here! Soon, you can organize your dispatch board in whatever order you want. To sign up and be among the first to try it out, fill out this form! But wait... is this an April Fools' joke? Nope, it's the real deal! Let's make your dispatching dreams come true! 🚀 #AprilFoolsButNotReally

Advanced Settings_teams&technicians (4).png

10 REPLIES 10

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I've been neglecting community for a couple of weeks but I'm signed up now!!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

dhelms
New Contributor III

I was excited when I first saw mention of the feature, but I have to be honest, I am a little disappointed in how feature-lite it is after watching the Loom video. I'm hoping there's more to it than what we saw in the video, but for the moment it's all I have to go off of. I posted a comment there but I will repost here so we can have an easier time with the conversation.

A poster asked if the team organization is company-wide, and the answer given was "yes". Is it under consideration to make it user-specific? This is a big miss.

What about saving the visible teams on multiple tabs, like the way the BUs stick? I have to hide teams whenever I happen to open dispatch in a new tab (or refresh my browser tab). Not a big deal, but since we are updating the feature, I'd like to see consideration for this.

Lastly: any plans to allow a tech to be part of more than one team? Our techs are not so easily separated as they cross BUs all the time.

While being able to list techs in other ways besides alphabetical order is nice, there is so much more potential here. Overall, I don't see much "operational efficiency" benefit. We run three dispatch departments in one tenant of ServiceTitan, and Teams is the most important feature that makes the dispatch board usable, considering we have ~60 techs.

Hi, is there a place where I can view the loom video on this? Thanks!

scburns
New Contributor III

Hi @jackigol,

When you sign up, I will email you further information and details on the early access process. That also includes the link to the Loom video 🙂 

scburns
New Contributor III

Hi @dhelms, I will reach out in a private message to see if we can coordinate a time to discuss your feedback. This feature is the start of many improvements coming to Dispatch, and with your input, you can help shape our development roadmap. I appreciate you taking the time to participate and let me know what is useful and not so useful to you. 

mirdesch
Contributor II

Submitted the form as well! Exciting!

DiamondK1
Contributor

Signed up!! *happy dance* Thank you for the post/link! 

Kristen Johnson - Office Manager - Diamond Heating Cooling, Plumbing & Electric

RandiThompson

Will there be a Community "group" for this? The email says "join our community forum" and the link just connects to Community? 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

Hi Randi, 

That link was for those who had not already joined the Community. So, in this case, you are already ahead!