How Can I Fix QuickBooks When It Can’t Connect to a Remote Server?

tisosev141
New Contributor

Hi all,

I’m encountering an issue where QuickBooks Unable to Connect to Remote Server Issue. I've checked my internet connection and firewall settings, but the problem persists. Has anyone faced the "QuickBooks unable to connect to remote server" issue before? What troubleshooting steps or solutions worked for you? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

ramivoj583
New Contributor

If QuickBooks can’t connect to a remote server, start by checking your internet connection and ensuring it’s stable. Verify that the QuickBooks Database Server Manager is installed and running on the host computer. Ensure that the firewall or antivirus isn’t blocking QuickBooks. Update QuickBooks to the latest version to avoid compatibility issues. Confirm that the QuickBooks company file is shared properly and that network settings are configured correctly. Restart both the host and client computers. If the issue persists, try running the QuickBooks File Doctor tool or reinstalling QuickBooks. These steps should help resolve connection problems with the remote server.

Intuit Helpline Number 1(800)-845-9666.png