How Do You Group Field Technicians Together On Dispatch Board Keeping Them Seperate From Others

MisterBailey
New Contributor

I saw Tyler's from Training And His was grouped the way I liked, but I cant seem to get it done. Any assistance would be great! Tried searching everywhere for an answer cant quite fine a resolution.

Thanks!

George

Dispatch Board.png

4 REPLIES 4

JaclynR23
New Contributor III

If you want it to look like this, you would go to:

settings- people- technicians- select the one you want- scroll to dispatching and under there you should see "Team"- under "Team" input "Field Staff" or "Office Staff" as appropriate to the person you are on. 

This should separate your board like this.  

Zachkays
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

So are you trying to make it look like that screenshot?

Intelligent Design Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Solar, & Electric
Tucson, AZ

No. I would like it like this one I am uploading. This is how I had it before, but our Trainer told us to remove the Business Unit info since we are so small....and THE TEAM for each Technician under their settings to be their name for Alert purposes. For the screenshot I am uploading today, I have the Team setting as Field Staff and Office Staff for each selected individual and using the Team filter on top clicking on FIELD STAFF and OFFICE STAFF to show what I want. But again, the Trainer told us not to do that because of the Alerts.GANTT CHART.png 

You have to go into each person's profile that you have on the dispatch board through settings and add them into a team 

lelmayan_0-1725644653690.png

This is what my board looks like

lelmayan_1-1725644696877.png