I need to get notified when a technician does not complete a job.

tracy_c
New Contributor II

I need to be notified either on the dispatch board or on a morning report of all jobs not completed by the tech's.  This is affecting our accounting as uncompleted jobs do not show up on the daily "all payments" reports that I forward to the bookkeeper.  

Ideally adding "not completed" alerts to setup from within the settings just like you have for late jobs would be awesome, but if not a daily report would work too. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

josh_via
New Contributor III

If you reference the tray below the D-Board you should see an alert tab that helps with this. You can also go into settings and set up alerts for certain criteria like being notified when a technician needs additional appointments. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

josh_via
New Contributor III

If you reference the tray below the D-Board you should see an alert tab that helps with this. You can also go into settings and set up alerts for certain criteria like being notified when a technician needs additional appointments. Hope this helps.

Zachkays
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

If you are on the dispatch board for the following day if there is a blue line extending from the day before, that means the ticket is still open and has not been completed. May not be what you are looking for but will help as a quick reference. 

Intelligent Design Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Solar, & Electric
Tucson, AZ