Office view vs. Mobile view with Crew Management

grapids_
New Contributor II

We are having an issue with the office and the field seeing different truths with their respective Titan tools (i.e., the office view on the computer vs. the field view on the tablet). From the office side it will appear that the Foreman has not timed-in his crew members, converting them from Dispatch to Arrive. Recently, I drove to the job site where it appeared from the office view that the crew members were still in "dispatch", but when I inspected the tablet all the crew members were in the "working" mode. I called back to the office - and their screen had them in "dispatch". Anyone else struggling with this? Has anyone found a solution? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

michael21
Contributor III

We have seen this but only when the mobile was out of cell phone range.  Since the pad couldn't get an internet connection, the arrival couldn't be uploaded.  We have had an even bigger problem with this when trying to upload pictures for managers to analyze.  Since its a cell phone issue though, don't think ST can do much about it.  When cell coverage became good enough for internet connection, however, everything uploaded correctly.

Mike M CPA & Operations in KC, (go Chiefs)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

mquigley
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

It would be so much easier if there was a "Technician" view and "CSR/Dispatcher" view that was similar so they can click the same buttons and help one another do things. Then have an office view for warehouse job costing etc. Then admin can see it all and pick a button to change views. 

michael21
Contributor III

We have seen this but only when the mobile was out of cell phone range.  Since the pad couldn't get an internet connection, the arrival couldn't be uploaded.  We have had an even bigger problem with this when trying to upload pictures for managers to analyze.  Since its a cell phone issue though, don't think ST can do much about it.  When cell coverage became good enough for internet connection, however, everything uploaded correctly.

Mike M CPA & Operations in KC, (go Chiefs)