Service Zone Colors

chdriscoll
New Contributor

Can we get an update to the colors for service zones? As we've expanded our service area, we're running out of colors to choose from and most of the colors look exactly the same on the dispatch board, causing lots of routing mistakes. It would be so much better if we either had more colors to choose from or even the option to choose a hex code.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GLevine
New Contributor III

Hi @chdriscoll! I would recommend posting this as a product idea through the "Ideas" tab so other users can upvote the idea! I also think this would be very helpful. Please share the link so I can give it an upvote as well! 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

sunshine207
Contributor

yes! we neeeeeed this and a "key" for what colors correspond to each zone on the dispatch screen. Better yet, mileage form one customer to the next on all screens - schedule and dispatch!  Our other software did this and I can't believe ST doesn't. 

GLevine
New Contributor III

Hi @chdriscoll! I would recommend posting this as a product idea through the "Ideas" tab so other users can upvote the idea! I also think this would be very helpful. Please share the link so I can give it an upvote as well! 🙂

Thank you!!! View idea