Teams on Dispatch Board

kdaggett
New Contributor II

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the background color on the dispatch board?  With the latest release, the line with the Team name is all white, just like a technician shift.  It's going to take some getting use to because now it looks like an open technician shift at first glance.  I think gray would be better than white.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

scburns
New Contributor III

Hi @kdaggett, I am the Product Manager for the Dispatch Board. Thank you for your feedback - the team name background color is something that we are considering updating. You mention gray as an alternative, but do you have any other color preferences you would like to see? 

View solution in original post

Any color that is different from the technician shift color or the non shift color would be great.  

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

rsheppardja
New Contributor

Not a fan of the new release with the Dispatch Board. Being able to customize the Dispatch Board would be amazing, All the white space looks like open job slots.

scburns
New Contributor III

Hi @kdaggett, I am the Product Manager for the Dispatch Board. Thank you for your feedback - the team name background color is something that we are considering updating. You mention gray as an alternative, but do you have any other color preferences you would like to see? 

kdaggett
New Contributor II

Any color that isn't a shift color.  I think gray would be fine because then it will blend in with the rest of the board. Thanks!!

Any color that is different from the technician shift color or the non shift color would be great.  

scburns
New Contributor III

Thanks for your feedback. I just shared this with the team's designer so they know what you're looking for. 

kwilson00152
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

This would be a great thing to drop into the "ideas" area. I would also love to be able to customize our DB with colors.