HVAC RetroFit Estimates - More Appeal & More Customizing

slineburger
New Contributor

I'm new to Service Titan and I'm not a technician, only comfort advisor. I go on calls that require estimates on replacing equipment, not parts or repairs. I create estimates from the office. Maybe it's me, but I am disappointed in the Estimate building or Estimate template style. First of all, I believe the Proposal Template and Estimate Template setup are too vague with no customization for style of font / sizing, Color, and formatting. However I'm coming from using Microsoft Word for template and really take pride in the presentation. I try to keep my proposals all on ONE page instead of multiple pages. In my opinion customers get lost or over whelmed when there is too much information or presentation of the format is boring. I want something more that captures the customer's attention and draws them into my proposal over the next guy. We don't itemize everything, instead it would be combined Group or amount. 

PLEASE, PLEASE Shoot me some suggestions, or if anyone is willing to share  template formats or tell me I'm wrong, love the feedback. 

2 REPLIES 2

slineburger
New Contributor

This article doesn't help. Am I missing something with ST about equipment estimates? I'm not talking about small parts what service techs quote, I'm speaking for large contract projects or replacing full system for customer. What do you have available to make that happen? 

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Welcome to the Community and congrats on your first post, @slineburger! 🎉

Here is an article to create and manage office estimates, just in case you haven't reviewed it yet. 🙂