New Customer & Location Look

jaquelin
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Everyone in our office has made it a point that the new look is not to their liking. Some parts are useful like the side menu but some I will say will take some getting used to. It does give us the option to go back to the old design but what is not convenient is you have to do it every time you go to a customer page. It would be great if we could stay on the old design once we switched over until we don't have the option. 

Does anyone know if it is possible?

3 REPLIES 3

--
New Contributor

I handle the Equipment Inventory and Warranty Information and aside from the new look being Cluttered, I can no longer Highlight and Copy information such as the Equipment Model and Serial numbers.
When I try to Highlight, It starts dragging a Hyperlink 😓

jesjayhaz
New Contributor II

I do like some of the changes--the notes portion and the navigation menu on the side are both definite improvements, HOWEVER, the information is soooooo much more difficult to read at a glance. It used to be much more accessible--I could look at just the 'Jobs' portion on the old layout for half a second and see the most recent job, who was there, how many appointments were added, and the total. 

I can see a lot of drawbacks and benefits with this new layout, but it needs some improvement. I'd like to be able to customize the columns in the Jobs/Projects/Opps/Etc. sections like I can in reports. 

I'll get used to it, I guess. For those of you who hate it enough to go back to the old way, there's a 'Switch to Old Design' option at the top of the customer/location pages.

smeaux
New Contributor

New look is terrible ! very hard to find information on customer. CSRs, Accounting and Dispatch are all in agreement- Please go back to old version !

Our Maintenance  Plans have been altered in this update too! Changed all our Annual Plans to Monthly !

Frustrated with the amount of change- especially to start off the year !!!!!!!!!!!😖