On Call Air

Lusman
New Contributor

Good morning, 

Is anyone using on call air to build proposals that then gets transferred into Service Titan? 

I am having this issue where our technicians build estimates and it does not transfer to service titan unless the proposal is accepted. it is also creating an issue for us where we get multiple job numbers for the same job.

any help or assistance will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5

josh_via
New Contributor III

I had never heard of oncall air. Is this program able to have system and pricing information upgraded to it? We currently use Pricebook with no integration feature available. I'd like to learn more about this - could you point me in a direction to learn more? 

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Welcome to the Community and congrats on your first post, @Lusman

Currently, OnCall Air integration is in private beta so there isn't much information I'll be able to provide. What I will absolutely suggest is to discuss the issues you're facing with your success manager/success team. Also, tagging our Integrations expert @JessicaSmith just in case Jessica has more insight on how the integration works🙂

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I don't use it yet but I've been looking into it! Scheduling a demo soon.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

marlin
New Contributor II

@JessicaSmith Did you start using OnCallAir? We had a demo and it looks awesome. Curious to see if y'all pulled the trigger and how things are going if so.

JessicaSmith

Have not had a demo. Too many other balls in the air at the moment!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions