Editing Customer Contacts Not available

mleahy
New Contributor III

Is anyone else having an issue when they go to edit a customer's contact information where you click on the blue "Edit Contact Methods" box and then the page automatically refreshes closing you out of the edit customer tab? 

this does not happen on the location page, only on the customer. 

4 REPLIES 4

SabrinaMatson
New Contributor II

Hopefully they will give us the option to opt back to the original, I am not liking this fly out, it honestly is no easier than the original.  That page was a lot easier than the fly out.

jaquelin
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Yes the same for us, I am submitting a ticket. 

Kippereast
New Contributor

I am running into the same problem, but not just with Contacts.  If I check the Email box in Edit Customer, it will not then allow me to edit the notifications in the customer contacts.  The steps to do this are as follows, which seems very convoluted to me.

1. Go to Customer page,
  2. Click edit Customer.
  3. Scroll all the way to the bottom,
  4. Check the Email box.
  5. Save the change
  6. Edit Customer closes
  7. Click Edit Contacts.
  8. Scroll to the email address
  9. Click Notifications,
  10. Click Email/Statement checkbox
  11. Now click Save to return to the Customer page.

This should really be no more than 4 or 5 steps.  The scrolling is a ridiculous time waster.  Make the selection of Email notifications a single checkbox on Edit Contacts when editing Contacts.  Make it a part of New Contact, yes, but not when editing the notifications.

JRedden
New Contributor

I had the same issue i needed to update the email address on the location and it would revert back to the original location page instead of giving me the option to update the email.