How Can I Fix QuickBooks Freezing Issues During Email Sending?

rimad51865
New Contributor

QuickBooks frequently freezes when I try to send emails from the software. I’ve tried restarting my computer and updating QuickBooks, but the issue continues. Has anyone else encountered this problem? What troubleshooting steps can help resolve the freezing issue during email sending? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

neheci6893
New Contributor II

QuickBooks Help.png

If QuickBooks freezes when sending emails, try these solutions:

1. Check Internet Connection: Ensure you have a stable and reliable internet connection.
  2. Update QuickBooks: Ensure you’re using the latest version of QuickBooks.
  3. Configure Email Settings: Verify your email settings in QuickBooks are correct. Go to Edit > Preferences > Send Forms and check email preferences.
  4. Disable Antivirus/Firewall Temporarily: Security software may interfere with email functions. Temporarily disable it and try again.
  5. Repair QuickBooks Installation: Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features, select QuickBooks, and choose Repair.
  6. Check Email Client: Ensure your email client is configured correctly and up-to-date.

If the issue persists, contact QuickBooks Support for further assistance.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

neheci6893
New Contributor II

QuickBooks Help.png

If QuickBooks freezes when sending emails, try these solutions:

1. Check Internet Connection: Ensure you have a stable and reliable internet connection.
  2. Update QuickBooks: Ensure you’re using the latest version of QuickBooks.
  3. Configure Email Settings: Verify your email settings in QuickBooks are correct. Go to Edit > Preferences > Send Forms and check email preferences.
  4. Disable Antivirus/Firewall Temporarily: Security software may interfere with email functions. Temporarily disable it and try again.
  5. Repair QuickBooks Installation: Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features, select QuickBooks, and choose Repair.
  6. Check Email Client: Ensure your email client is configured correctly and up-to-date.

If the issue persists, contact QuickBooks Support for further assistance.